Inland Spain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another reprobate from the other forum

+2
Indalo
spice man
6 posters

Go down

Another reprobate from the other forum Empty Another reprobate from the other forum

Post  spice man Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 am

Hi DD n' all I've made the journey from there to here good luck with venture hope the peeps as friendly here as on there. Cheers Spicey

spice man

Back to top Go down

Another reprobate from the other forum Empty Re: Another reprobate from the other forum

Post  Indalo Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:45 am

Hello and welcome Spiceman, where abouts in this marvelous country are you?
Indalo
Indalo

Back to top Go down

Another reprobate from the other forum Empty Re: Another reprobate from the other forum

Post  spice man Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:28 am

Hi Indala, I live in Piedra Amarilla near Partaloa near Albox. Me the missus 2 dogs and 1 cat. Cant miss my place smells like an Indian take-away lolol. Cheers Spicey

spice man

Back to top Go down

Post  DEVON.DAVE Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi Spiceman, nice to see you here. Very Happy
DEVON.DAVE
DEVON.DAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  spice man Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 am

Hi DD, Thanks,at least now I have bolt hole when I upset the peeps on the other forum lol! Spicey

spice man

Back to top Go down

Post  DEVON.DAVE Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 am

Laughing You can run, but you cant hide! Laughing
DEVON.DAVE
DEVON.DAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  spice man Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 am

OK ya cheeky bugga so im a fat slob whats your claim to fame lol! Spicey

spice man

Back to top Go down

Post  bigcol Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:08 am

Enjoying looking good, playing with whips in his Garage, covered in engine Oil.

Our DD is well know for this localy

Col x lol! lol! lol!

bigcol

Back to top Go down

Post  DEVON.DAVE Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:23 am

Now thats where youre wrong! Its hydraulic oil. Ok the whip part is correct................ pirat
DEVON.DAVE
DEVON.DAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  spice man Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:53 am

I think It's getting near the point when we all sit round a table and discuss anything that comes up. Spicey

spice man

Back to top Go down

Post  bigcol Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Lets talk about living in Inland Spain??

So Where abouts are you Spicey? I believe you live nr Allbox?
what made you choose there for your home
have you got a cortilio

and what do you do to spice up your life there lol?? lol! lol! lol!

Col

bigcol

Back to top Go down

Post  spice man Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 am

Hi BC ermmm we just sorta ended up here, no particular reason. We owned some land near Sorbas up a mountain and lived there for 2 years in our caravan, totally self sufficient, sheer bliss, apart from when it rained. Then moved into villa in Los LLanos then here to Piedra Amarilla. Great new villa, cheapish rent, fenced in, no neighbours near. I don't have time to spice up my life seems to all be taken up with the business. I enjoy it so what more can one ask????.
I just read you live on a boat ya lucky bugga, where is it, is it a narrow boat etc???
That could so easily have been us 4 years ago if we had followed the dream instead of coming here for the winter and not managing the return trip lol. Cheers Spicey

spice man

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am

Hi Spiceman, welcome to the forum!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://inlandspain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  spice man Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Thanks Admin I been here a week hadn't you noticed???? I better make more noise in future santa Spicey
well it is nearly September.

spice man

Back to top Go down

Post  bigcol Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 am

Hi there Spicey

Yes we live on a wide beam 60 ft x 10 ft we bought it as we were coming back for somwhere to live.

The life is brillient we have all mod cons and enjoy being close to nature.

We go for a lot of bread, as the wife has about 100 ducks to feed inc swans etc.

I have also bought a dutch trawler yacht whis there is a photo here somewhere on the forum pictures,which we have been having refitted etc, as one day if heath holds out travel arround the inland waterways in main land europe.

Weve always been boating and had a boat on the south coast for 16 years so weve taken to it like duck to water
there is also pics of the widebea on the old forum, under profile pics, which we will be selling as soon as the new old girl is refitted

all the best

Col

bigcol

Back to top Go down

Post  spice man Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:38 am

Hi BC thanks for that info sounds idyllic also sounds like my missus old big beamed and needs a refit lol. I am a bit confused as to actually where you are Spain or UK, think possibly UK but enlighten me please.
I'd love to see some pics if you can post them here or email them to me ktkeithturner1@gmail.com. I had boats in UK but only 17 ft sports boats, always had a hankering to live aboard a narrow boat or summin similar but don't spose it will ever happen now. OK me hearties time for a siesta without the sloshing of water (unless me bag gets full) yuk hehehehe. Cheers for now Spicey

spice man

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Davies Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 am

i havent been on for a few days soim sorry i havent said hello before. are you like a male version of a spice girl.

Brian Davies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down