Inland Spain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola

3 posters

Go down

Hola Empty Hola

Post  carlos211 Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 am

Hi - My name is Carl and I am hoping to move to Baza in January. Coming over next week to look at a couple of places. I wonder if anyone could recommend a good lawyer or gestor to visit while I am over here? Many thanks. Hasta la vista! Very Happy
carlos211
carlos211

Back to top Go down

Hola Empty Re: Hola

Post  DEVON.DAVE Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:10 am

Hi Carl
welcome to the forum, are you planning on moving over or getting a holiday home?
Try Victorio in Cortes de Baza He's been excellent for us and he has a very good reputation. He speaks v.good English too.
Here's his email: victorio.heras@gmail.com
Keep us all informed about your trip in January! Very Happy
DEVON.DAVE
DEVON.DAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  carlos211 Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:09 am

Thanks a lot Dave. I'm going to buy a very cheap, small cave asap and escape this dismal, grey country. I should be moving in January. Planning to look at Casa Cueva Santi and Cueva Derrick with a guy called Piet from Cuevas-Spain. I'm a bit nervous and I really need a lawyer to help out. Thanks again! Cool
carlos211
carlos211

Back to top Go down

Post  DEVON.DAVE Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Good move! I dont blame you one bit, We are here in the UK too, weve got our cave and cant wait to make the move.
Have a good look around and make some stupid offers. theres some bargains out there. Dont forget to have a look with some other estate agents as well. Now is a good time to buy, prices are keen and the exchange rate is starting to improve. Ive heard of some absolute bargains at the moment. Very Happy
DEVON.DAVE
DEVON.DAVE

Back to top Go down

Hola Empty Hi Dave

Post  carlos211 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:00 am

Dave - been over and looked at a couple of caves and chosen Cueva Derek to move into - should be moving in January!!!! Can't believe it!!! Very Happy Cool
carlos211
carlos211

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 pm

A cave! More details for us please, and pictures! Very Happy I hope the move goes smoothly for you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://inlandspain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hola Empty Hi Dave

Post  carlos211 Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 am

Feel like I'm getting to know you already! THe cave is small - just three rooms with no out building. I'm hoping to set up a roof garden. It is all set up, plugged in, wired up, decorated, etc, etc. I am buying through Cuevas-Spain (Piet Quekel) and my lawyer is Jose Maria Ruiz Castillo. Hope to be there in about six weeks. No piccies yet as I didn't have much spare time but I promise I will have some soon. sunny
carlos211
carlos211

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down